The UW Medicine Eastside Specialty Center provides residents of the Eastside community excellent outpatient treatment, including minor procedures, from some of the region’s finest physicians.
Patients can expect outstanding care, diagnostic evaluation and thorough appointments with specialists in the following practices:
- Digestive Health
- Low-Dose Radiology
- Urgent Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Patients can take comfort in knowing that these physicians represent UW Medical Center, which since 1990 has been the only Pacific Northwest hospital consistently identified in U.S. News & World Report’s list of “America’s Best Hospitals.”
Why Patients Choose Us
- Surgical and nonsurgical approaches to injuries and disorders affecting bones, joints and organs
- On-site rehabilitation specialists and physical therapists help manage patients’ recoveries
- Quick-turnaround lab tests and onsite diagnostics for cardiology and vascular surgery
- Patients’ surgical procedures take place at UW Medical Center, but most pre-operative tests and post-op care happen here, a convenience for people who live or work on the Eastside.
- Easy clinic access, just off Interstate 405 and State Route 520, with free parking.